At Hillshire Brands, all employees have a voice, and all ideas are welcomed and appreciated. As employees you have a unique opportunity to tap into our entrepreneurial spirit to make a tremendous impact on our overall success. This blend of innovative ideas and passionate business ownership is the reason we will win in the marketplace. And realizing that an organization is better when individuals work together, we will do our part to help you further develop your talents, experiences and skills.
Why choose a career at Hillshire Brands?
Here are a few of the great reasons to choose a career at Hillshire Brands:
- Hillshire Brands has approximately 9,000 employees.
- Based in Chicago, Ill., Hillshire Brands is a global manufacturer and marketer of high-quality, brand-name food products.
- Nearly $4 billion in annual net sales from continuing operations.
- The company has one of the world's best-loved and leading portfolios with its innovative and trusted food brands, including Aidells, Ball Park, Gallo Salame, Golden Island Jerky, Hillshire Farm, Jimmy Dean, State Fair and Sara Lee Deli and Desserts.
Hillshire Brands is made up of two business segments:
Within each of our business segments, we are consistently seeking top talent in the following areas:
- Plant operations
- Finance (corporate and field-based)
- Human resources (corporate and field-based)
- Research and development
For information on current career opportunities with Hillshire Brands, see salaried jobs or hourly jobs.
As an equal opportunity employer, Hillshire Brands is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American’s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.